Soffit & Fascia System
Installation, Replacement, and Repair Services
Eliminate maintenance and beautify your home.
Question: What is a soffit? The soffit is what forms the flat area under the eaves, bridging the gap between the exterior wall and the roof line.
Question: What is a fascia? The fascia is the wood that runs along the roof line and, in many cases, the gutters are attached to it.
The soffit and fascia are the highest and hardest areas to paint. The eaves, overhangs, porch ceiling and fascia wood can blister, peel and rot if not properly maintained.
Installing a new soffit and fascia system is a smart way to free yourself from costly time-consuming maintenance and an ideal time to insure proper attic ventilation.
Put away your paintbrush and clear the air.
- Before installing, we replace bad and rotten wood
- We then cut in additional breather holes in the soffit for maximum attic ventilation
- Attic ventilation can be controlled by alternating solid soffit panels with vented soffit panels
- Keep dangerous hot air out of your attic in the summer and damaging moisture that can promote mold during the winter
- A variety of color combinations is available to match your home's distinctive look
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - TRANSFERABLE TO NEW OWNER
We use only the highest quality materials available from the world's leading manufacturers.