Installation, Replacement, & Hail Damage Repair Services
Roofing is the crown of your estate.
Roofing Hail Damage
When do you need a new roof?
1. Roofing shingles will age and the shingles will begin to curl at the edges and buckle. The colored granules will lessen and bare spots will appear - also algae may occur.
- Your roof is failing
- You need a new roof
2. Hailstorms and windstorms will damage your roof. Hail damage will "impact" the surface of the shingle, causing premature aging.
- Hail can range in size and severity
- Hail damage may not be visible from the ground
- Hail damage will cause problems over time
- Hail damage can leave your shingles cracked which can lead to leaking problems
Hail damage and wind damage is covered under your homeowners policy.
Notify your insurance company - they will send out an adjuster to inspect for damage. Then call us at 847-526-3700 and we will work with your insurance company to ensure that your claim is handled effectively and efficiently. We will provide your insurance company with all the necessary information to professionally expedite your claim with your best interest in mind.
We use only the highest quality materials available from the world's leading manufacturers.
ASPHALT ROOFING SHINGLE STYLES
Basic "3 Tab" Shingle with 25-30 year limited warranties
More Popular "Architectural Shingle" with limited lifetime warranty