Installation, Replacement, and Repair Services
Energy efficient windows and patio doors offer much more to your home than beauty
- Energy Star qualified insulated glass
- Save money on heating and cooling costs, keep your money where it belongs and not "going out the window"
- New vinyl windows will be maintenance free on the interior and exterior and will have very easy glass cleaning features
- Interior locks and secondary night locks will give you and your family the security and peace of mind for a good night's sleep
- With lifetime warranties, it is a "win-win" knowing you are totally covered
Frequently asked questions on window replacements
- Should I install vinyl or wood windows?
Since we install both vinyl and wood windows, call us at 847-526-3700 and we would be glad to discuss which would best meet your needs
- How much does a window installation cost?
The answer depends on a few variables including if you want wood or vinyl windows
- Wood windows
Wood windows will be more money in most cases. They offer the warmth and beauty of wood; however, the interior will require some maintenance
- Vinyl windows
Vinyl windows will be maintenance free both inside and out while offering longer seal failure warranties on the insulated glass plus a glass breakage warranty in most cases
We use only the highest quality materials available from the world's leading manufacturers.